Cables, Wires and Accessories for the Oil, Gas and Chemical Industry
Nowadays, more and more research is being conducted into new energy sources that are expected to cover part of the world's energy requirements in a sustainable manner. The oil and gas industry is still the most important branch of industry when it comes to meeting the existing global demand for energy. Because the oil and gas industry is found in the most diverse locations around the world - whether in the deep sea or on land, in the stormy North Sea, at high temperatures in Saudi Arabia or low temperatures in Russia - the cables and pipelines used have to withstand different external conditions.
With HELUKABEL you have the right partner at your side for your projects in the oil and gas industry. HELUKABEL has the right products and solutions for offshore projects on drilling platforms, ships or production platforms, as well as for onshore projects in refineries and petrochemical plants.
In order to meet the different conditions and requirements in the various fields of application, we offer cables, wires and cable accessories with various approvals such as Transport Canada Maritime Safety (TC), American Bureau of Shipping (ABS), De Norske Veritas - Germanischer Lloyd (DNV GL) and many more.
We look forward to assisting you in identifying the best products for your specific application and to answering any questions you might have.
Call us at +1 289-444-5040 or send us an email at: email@example.com
Featured Cable Products
HELUDATA® PLTC UL13 PVC/PVC OS 300
Shielded, Instrumentation Cable
HELUDATA® PLTC UL13 PVC/PVC IOS 300
Individual & Overall Shield, Instrumentation Cable
HELUTHERM® PLTC UL 13 ANSI MC 96.1 PVC PVC
MULTIFLEX 512®-PUR UL/CSA
Continuous-flex, Control Cable
MULTIFLEX 512®-C-PUR UL/CSA
Continuous-flex, Shielded, Control Cable
Additional Instrumentation & Thermocouple Cable Products
- PVC/OS/PVC/SWA/PVC, UL Std. 13 (PLTC), Hazardous Locations Class I & II Div. 2
- PVC/IS/OS/PVC/SWA/PVC, UL Std. 13 (PLTC), Hazardous Locations Class I & II Div. 2
- XLPE/OS/LS0H, UL Std. 13 (PLTC), Hazardous Locations Class I & II Div. 2
- XLPE/IS/OS/LS0H, UL Std. 13 (PLTC), Hazardous Locations Class I & II Div. 2
- XLPE/OS/LS0H/SWA/LS0H, UL Std. 13 (PLTC), Hazardous Locations Class I & II Div. 2
- XLPE/IS/OS/LS0H/SWA/LS0H, UL Std. 13 (PLTC),Hazardous Locations Class I & II Div. 2